logo
Logistic headlines

    05.11.2012 Caterpillar Logistics Changes Name to Neovia Logistics Services

    Caterpillar Logistics Services has changed its name to Neovia Logistics Services. Private equity firm from Los Angeles Platinum Equity bought 65% of Caterpillar Logistics Services for $750 million, leaving only 35 percent to Caterpillar.

    The name "Neovia" translates to “a new path.” The sale will not impact Cat brand products distribution, which will remain a core business as part of Cat Logistics. 


    Goto chapter Logistic headlines

    Home